Our customer support team is available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM EST, and on Saturday from 2:00 PM to 5:00 pm. Customer support is closed on all major holidays. We attempt to answer all inquiries within one business day.
We sell and ship to U.S. addresses only.
However, we can ship to an APO/FPO address, and shipping is slightly more expensive.
We sell gift certificates in store, and online. See our gift certificate page to order online.
All orders on our website require an email address associated with the order. The email will be your user ID; and will be used to send order confirmations and notices. All orders will ship out in one shipment.
Non-stocked items may be special ordered; and will require a non-refundable deposit/ payment. Contact us to discuss details of item, timing, payment.
In the event an item(s) is out of stock when we try to process your order; we will contact you to see how you want to proceed: cancel or wait.
All pricing is in USD. Our website accepts major credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Paypal accounts; plus of course our coupons and gift cards. Sometimes we may offer time-sensitive sale pricing. Tabletopglory reserves the right to end promotions at any time. Orders placed before the sale begins or after the sale ends are not eligible for sale pricing.
Tabletopglory reserves the right to cancel, and refund any orders containing pricing errors. We will contact you as soon as possible via phone or email to inform you of the matter.
At times we may offer products for sale before they are released by the manufacturer for public sale. Payment is required at the time these products are ordered. If there are other items on the same order; we will ship the entire order complete when the last item becomes available. If an item says “preorder” in its description, it means the item is not yet available and we are taking orders against our stock coming in.
Your credit card information is never stored with Tabletop Glory. All credit card processing is handled by Paypal or Square, and are authorized by all major credit card companies to handle secure credit cards transactions.
The retail store is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 2:00 PM ’til 8:00 pm (minimum), We are closed on Wednesdays and Sundays.
The available in-store inventory is included in the website inventory figures. You are able to choose in-store pickup when checking out on our website.
All cancellations will be logged in your customer account. For accounts with excessive amounts of order cancellations, we will be limiting certain features to these accounts. The limitations will include, but are not limited to:
- Will not be able to place orders for in-store pick-up,
- Will not be able to place orders with pre-order items.
Customers will be sent an email warning of excessive use before action is taken against their account. If action against an account is necessary, a final email will be sent to the address of record for the account.
Tabletop Glory will accept returns on all unopened products in new/sellable condition within 2 weeks of delivery.
- All returns require prior approval. Your packing list and/or email order receipt will be required.
- Please email [email protected] for approval before sending back any merchandise, with details surrounding the order such as the reason for return, order number, and item description.
- Tabletopglory does not cover shipping costs on return items unless it was a shipping error on our part. Original shipping charges are not eligible for refunds.
- If a sealed product contains missing or damaged parts, you will have to contact the manufacturer to correct the problem. If you need help finding the contact information for the manufacturer, contact us and we will do our best to help you with the needed information.
- If you are returning a damaged product; you will need to indicate whether you want replacement or refund.